SERVICES AND HOW IT WORKS
DESIGN & ARTWORKING
No matter how big or small your project is, from business cards through to banners, I can help with any or all parts of the process for you, from design through to sending to print. I have over 10 years experience in design for print, so give me a shout and I’d be happy to chat.
- Business Cards
- Thank you notes
- Price Lists
- Wedding Stationery
- Party Invitations
Vector Illustrations and lettering are my jam! If a supplier has asked for a vector file, ai, eps or svg file. I’m here to help. This includes creating artwork for enamel pins, laser cutters or die cut stickers. Even if you’re not sure if it’s a vector illustration that you need, I’d be happy to chat.
- Enamel pin artwork
- Die cut sticker artwork
- Information graphics
- Map illustrations
HOW IT WORKS
- Get in touch with me via the contact form and let me know as much information about your project as possible.
- We’ll then discuss your project via email, or even a short zoom call if you’d prefer.
- I’ll send you an estimate and if all is approved, I’ll schedule your project in.
- I can usually schedule your work in to the next working week, however please contact me with as much notice as possible to avoid disappointment.
- If your estimate is more than £50, I ask for a non-refundable 50% deposit before I start work.
- I get to work!
- I’ll send you a draft for your approval. If you have any amends or changes, this is the stage that those will be made.
- Once your project is approved, and the final balance of your invoice is received. I’ll send you the final files that you need.