To celebrate the launch of my new Wedding Stationery Collections, I thought I’d write about each collection so that you can get a bit of background about each design and find out all about each one.
I could easily say “this design is my favourite” for the Charlotte Collection, however if I started choosing favourites, I’d be saying that for each one.
Charlotte is my sister’s middle name, it is the name that I was almost given when I was born and is my Great Grandmother’s name. Each of my Wedding stationery designs has been given a name that is close to my heart.
This design is slightly different to the other designs in that the main invitation is square. My favourite part has to be the delicate floral pattern at the top of each invitation, it is delicate and elegant and adds a lovely detail to an otherwise minimal invitation. The coordinating Save the Dates have the same delicate floral pattern.
This Collection features a 148x148mm square Day/Evening Invitation and an A5 details sheet. The front of the Day/Evening Invite has space for your names and all the most important information like time, date, location. The back of each invite can be a coordinating colour or you can even mix and match with other collections with a floral pattern on the reverse. The details sheet is a great place for addresses, accommodation, dress code, gift lists and any other information that you think your guests will find useful.
The difference in size means that the details sheet can be seen behind the invite when they’re put together in the envelope. If you love the design of these invites but would like a different size, I will happily discuss this with you and create them in a different size. Day/Evening Invitations and detail sheets are available here.
To make it quick and simple for your guests to reply to you, RSVP cards can be added to your order. These will be customised to your colour scheme so that everything is coordinated. RSVP Cards are available here.
This Collection also features belly bands or twine to tie everything together and keep it together in the envelope and so that your guests can keep all vital information together. Belly Bands are available here and Bakers Twine is available here.
If you want to add a bit of luxury to your Wedding Stationery, you can opt for envelope liners, which have a coordinating floral pattern, like the rest of the collection they can be completely customised to your colour scheme. Envelope Liners are available here.
The ordering process
– You can either order these through Etsy, Love & Lilah or contact me directly with your requirements. I’m afraid there is a minimum order of 25 sets of invitations.
– I will ask for a few details so that I can get to work on your Invites straight away, this will include things like your names, date, wording, your colour scheme, quantities and your address for delivery.
– Your first proofs will be sent to you within 5 working days after I receive all relevant information and payments. Two rounds of revisions are included if you need to make any changes to wording or colours.
– Once the final proof has been approved by you, no more changes can be made and your Wedding Invitations will be sent to a local printer in London. The printing process takes approximately a week.
– I will ship your Wedding Invitations out to you once I have received them from the printers and have checked them for quality. Your invites and details sheets will be collated in their envelopes, all you will need to do is secure the envelope, write the addresses and apply postage.
If you’d like to see all the new collections, they are now available in my Etsy Shop or on Love & Lilah. You can also contact me directly through the contact page if you’re interested in having me design your Wedding Stationery or if you have any questions about them.
To read more about my Wedding Design services, take a look at my Wedding page.